Time worked: 5hr

Finally getting the hang of this.  After a great holiday week I was able to spend several hours priming all the parts to the elevators. There seems to be a ton of parts to these structures. Anyway, it was a lot of the same, scotchbrite, Acetone wash, dry and spray with Azko epoxy primer. I made sure that I mixed enough compared to all previous painting sessions where I ran out and had to mix more. It can be a pain because after mixing you have to let the primer sit for 30 min prior to spraying. 

Marked out the skins to avoid primer on the sports where the ribs and trailing edge get bonded with the proseal.


I love how nice this primer goes on



On to dimpling and riveting

Advertisements