Things are starting to look like an airplane.
There are a bunch of rivets. I have read other builders partially assembling the tailcone so back riveting can be utilized. I did this in the beginning, but switched to driving and bucking the overwhelming majority. I found it a little time consuming making sure the structure was perfectly flat on the back rivet plate. There were a few that needed to be drilled out and redone. I can honestly tell you that I can’t see a difference in the outcome between the two techniques.
Just received notice the fuselage is being created and shipped next week. I don’t plan to mount the horizontal or vertical stabilizer until I have moved into the big garage. The QB wings are due to arrive in October!!!